- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by .
These are the simple rules for Daddy Boot Camp’s Dad Tribe:
This site is for dads and dads-to-be to exchange information and support each other. So, obviously:
- Treat each other with the respect rookie and veteran dads show each other in Boot Camp.
- No bad language. Well, not much…
- No judgments. Everyone has their own style/life/beliefs. Be open-minded and you might learn something.
- No politics. There are plenty of places for that on the internet. This isn’t one of them.
- No promotion. Please stick to your personal experience on what worked and what you would do differently.
- No Moms. (Sorry, ladies, but this is something we need to do ourselves. A dad and mom forum is coming soon)
- People who repeatedly break these rules will be removed from the site.
DaddyBootCamp.net - Thirty years of dads helping dads get their best start. Welcome to our Dad Tribe!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.