- How to be Mom’s support (and hero) during the birth
- How the brain science affects you as a new father
- What you bring as a dad that your baby needs
- What’s going on with the mom-to-be in your life
- How to balance work/family/you
- How to team up with the new mom in your life
- How to handle babies and pets
Diapering, burping and everything in-between
The challenge a new baby can bring to your couple relationship
How to keep your couple relationship strong
More than 25 practical checklists and guides to help you from pregnancy through baby proofing, including a month-by-month guide to help you understand what’s going on with mom and baby.
And, a special “New Mom’s Guide to New Dads” that will help the new mom in your life understand what’s going on with you too, so you create a strong team.